Sep 7th, 2019
Follow us! Share us! Review us!
Chris “The Holy Man” Holum returns as we begin this week’s show by recapping ridiculous stories in the news, including a vegan who sued her neighbor over the smell of meat and a woman arrested for calling a transgender woman a man. We discuss why gun control is illogical by focusing on the chaos occurring in Chicago and the unconstitutional red-flag laws. Closing the show, we dive into hurricane Dorian and the conspiracies about government controlling the weather.
- Thousands to Attend BBQ Next to Home of Vegan Woman Who Sued Neighbors Over Smell of Meat and Fish
- Mother Charged After Calling Transgender Woman A Man On Social Media
- Boston Police Union Calls on Radical Democrat Ayanna Pressley to Pull Support for Violent Antifa Terrorists
- Walmart to stop Alaska handgun sales, end sales of short-barrel rifle and handgun ammo nationwide
- After 41 Shot In Chicago Over Weekend, Democratic Mayor Blames… Republicans?!
Ted Cruz OWNS Littlefoot: https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1168975814144212992
- Dorian takes out Chinese and Swedish ports in Bahamas